VACANCY: Control and Instrumentation Engineer
Job Title: Control & Instrumentation Engineer
Location: Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire or Congleton, Cheshire
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Term: Full time permanent employee or Contract Position
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Control & Instrumentation Engineer to join our successful design and management team based in Grimsby. In return you will receive an excellent hourly paid salary based on experience and qualifications and a benefits package which includes stakeholder pension and 25 days holiday.
Technica are a multi-disciplined design, management and construction company who specialise in providing turnkey projects to the national and international energy sector. This vacancy has arisen due to an increase in UK workload and several forthcoming overseas projects.
As an Instrumentation Measurement & Control Project Engineer you will provide engineering design and project engineering support on national and international contracts for clients in the gas industry. You will provide support from concept through to design, installation, commissioning and final handover to the client of a particular project.
- Deliver clients project requirements from concept to commissioning
- Detailed design engineering for gas and petrochemical projects
- Checking and approval of all C&I design documentation including field and control panels
- Planning and supporting design activities
- Manage and liaise with other members of the design team
- Review scope of work and other associated design documentation
- Liaise with clients, contractors and vendors
- Attend client meetings
- Provide commissioning support
- Work to client, national and international standards and regulations
- Adhere to company quality and standards
- Carry out work in a safe and effective manner
- Attend training, develop and maintain skills
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experiences:
- HNC Measurement and Control minimum
- Ideally apprentice trained / instrumentation technician background
- 5 years C&I design, engineering or management experience minimum
- Gas and ATEX experienced
- Electrical experience and knowledge beneficial
If you’re interested in being part of a professional team responsible for developing projects from concept to commissioning please submit your CV to email@example.com in the first instance.
Further information on Technica can be found at new.technicaltd.com