VACANCY: PANEL WIRER
Job Title: Panel Wirer
Location: At our Grimsby Head Office with occasional visits to our client sites throughout the UK
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience.
Term: Full time permanent employee.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Panel Wirers to join our production department. In return you will receive an excellent salary based on experience and qualifications and a benefits package which includes company pension and 25 days holiday.
Technica are a multi-disciplined design, management and construction company who specialise in providing turnkey projects to the national and international energy sector.
As a panel wirer you will be key to the successful assembly and construction of our engineering solutions.
- Assemble panels to a set of schematics and layout drawings
- Fit, wire, build and assemble control panels to the highest standards
- Work with other installation technicians to integrate / install the panels into a wider solution such as a control room or other major assembly
- Marking up / correcting design drawings with ‘as built’ corrections
- Prepare for and participate in factory acceptance tests with our engineering department
- Work to client, national and international standards and regulations
- Adhere to company quality and standards
- Carry out work in a safe and effective manner
- Attend training, develop and maintain skills
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experiences:
- Ideally apprentice trained with 5+ years of experience
- Excellent competence with hand tools and an impeccable eye for detail
- Ability to work safely and in accordance with our workshop rules
If you’re interested in being part of a professional team responsible for producing quality solutions for our clients, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.