EVER HEARD THE MARK TWAIN QUOTE:
"FIND A JOB YOU ENJOY DOING AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK A DAY IN YOUR LIFE"?
Whilst we agree with the sentiment, we’re pragmatists. We know full well that work doesn’t always go to plan. None of us can fully control our day-to-day work schedule. What we can control, however, is the unrivalled support, reward and recognition we provide to every Technica employee.
That’s why we’ve developed one of the best employee benefits packages in the business. We want to make sure that you have everything you need to reach your full potential and enhance your health & wellbeing. We also want to make sure you’re acknowledged for your contribution to the company all year round.
Here’s how we do that:
- We can’t work every day of the year, so you’ll get 25 days holiday, plus statutory bank holidays
- Should the worst happen, your loved ones will receive a salary-related Death in Service benefit
- If you can’t work due to illness, you can use our Income Protection scheme, which will pay a large percentage of your salary for a set period of time
- Critical Illness Cover, which will make a lump-sum payment should you be diagnosed with a critical illness*
- Private Health Care: providing access to a network of private consultants and treatments*
- Company pension: We pay in, you pay in, because we want you to have a financially secure future beyond Technica
- Our Employee Gold Awards are handed to employees who go above and beyond and there’s no limit to how many you win
*Opt-in benefit: Critical Illness Cover and Private Health Care are both taxable benefits, that’s why we’ll ask you if you’d like to opt-in or opt-out. We will explain the financials for each so you can make your own choice.
- We’re proud of our employee retention rates and that’s reflected in our long-service rewards
- Your opinion is important to us, so you can tell us what you think and give feedback through our regular Employee Engagement Forums
- We’ve fully embraced Flexible Working, so we’ll work out how to achieve the best working-from-home / office-working balance to suit your needs
- Staff Socials: exactly what they say on the tin!
- Healthy Options Plan: discounts on eyecare, physiotherapy, dental treatment, mental health counselling and much more
- Access to initial financial/wealth management advice
- Employee referral bonus scheme